- Starting date:
- Mar 2013
The Technopolicy Network was established in 2004 as a secretariat for policy makers involved in Science Based Regional Development.
The Technopolicy Network is a global network that connects stakeholders and experts in Science Based Regional Development. The Network’s focuses on bringing together stakeholders in regional and national innovation systems to exchange knowledge and best practices.
The Technopolicy Network is offering an internship to an enthusiastic, science-driven Master’s student. The internship grants you the opportunity to improve your skills regarding management, acquisition, marketing and networking. We are looking for an intern with a passion for innovation and the knowledge-driven economy and who has an international mind-set.
Main tasks of the internship involve:
- Acquisition of projects
- Development and management of projects
- Marketing of the events of The Technopolicy Network
- Marketing of the membership of The Technopolicy Network
- Maintain contact with the members of the network
- Set up the competition for Best Science Based Incubator
- Input on the strategy of the network
- Development of the strategy of The Technopolicy Network
- Development of the World Incubator Network
- Gathering/writing articles for the monthly newsletter
- Management of various day-to-day tasks
Requirements of the intern:
- Completed or in the process of completing a university level degree
- Analytical skills and (preferably) scientific background
- Affinity for innovation & the knowledge-economy
- Good social and communicative skills
- College-level knowledge of English and Dutch
- International mind-set
- Skilled in Microsoft Office and writing
- Precise, flexible, relaxed and independent
- Enthusiastic about science, innovation and networking
Benefits for the intern
- Gain experience in project- and organization management
- Gain experience in networking
- Become actively involved in international projects
- Become acquainted with the drivers behind science-based regional development
- Learn about state-of-the-art theories regarding innovation
- A internship compensation based on the level of education
the Annual Conference of The Technopolicy Network;
The Annual Conference is a global conference on state-of-the-art best practices and recent developments in Science Based Regional Development.The conference attracts many international experts involved in the innovation ecosystem, such as knowledge institutions, governmental institutions, industry and investors. This conference will be organized in the last weeks of September 2013 or the first weeks of October 2013. This year’s conference will be held in Saudi Arabia.
The Conference on Science Based Incubation;
The leading conference on Science Based Incubation is attended by incubator-/accelerator managers, entrepreneurs and stakeholders in incubation (e.g. governmental institutions & development agencies). Throughout the conference the most recent developments and best practices in Science Based Incubation are discussed. The conference also offers the perfect opportunity to forge new partnerships. There will be supporting workshops for incubator managers on various topics and the leading competition for the best Science Based Incubator is held at this conference. This conference will be organized in the last weeks of November 2013 or the first weeks of December 2013 in Portugal.
Specialized Workshops and Master-classes
The Technopolicy Network organizes Workshops and Master-classes on specialized themes for stakeholders in Science Based Regional Development. Experts share their best practices and case studies with a small audience, thereby stimulating interaction and discussion. The topics, covered at these workshops, are state-of-the-art and allow its participants with the latest insights to improve their region.
For more information please contact email@example.com.