Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you have to be a member of Sefa in order to buy books and/or syllabi?
For syllabi you do not have to be a member. However, Sefa members do get a discount on syllabi.
If you want to buy books at the Sefa Store, you have to be a member of Sefa. To register, please click here.
2. When is the Sefa Store open?
For the exact opening hours, please check the Catalogue and opening hours.
3. Does the Sefa Store know which books I need?
4. Do I get a discount?
The discount is included in Sefa price of the books. This means that by buying your books at the Sefa Store or on the Sefa webshop, you automatically get the discount.
5. Can I pay with cash?
No, you can only pay by PIN or credit card.
6. Can I return a book or syllabus?
You can return a book within 8 days, undamaged (in the original state) and with the receipt. Without this receipt it is impossible to return a book. Syllabi cannot be returned.
7. What if a book is not available?
When a book is sold out, we will try to reorder it as soon as possible. It will take at least 1 or 2 weeks before the book is available after reordering. For the status of a book you can check the Catalogue.
8. What to do if a syllabus is not there?
Syllabi are the responsibility of the teachers. If they are sold out, you have to ask the teachers for any leftovers.
9. Can I buy a book more than once?
You can buy several books, but you cannot buy a book twice.
10. What to do when I have an other question?
Please check our website or ask at the Sefa Store.
You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org