Do you want more information about one of our committees? Click on the ‘Plan a meeting’-button on the right and schedule a coffee meeting with the HR Officer of the Sefa Board! Once you filled in the contact form, the HR Officer will contact you by e-mail as soon as possible to schedule the coffee meeting.
Become an active member!
All of our yearly activities are organised by our active members, a group of around 300 students of which you can also be a part! Organising one of our activities by joining a committee is a great experience. You are going to work in a team of motivated and ambitious fellow students, practicing things you will never learn in class or during courses.
Your personal development
Develop your organisational- and communicative skills in one of Sefa’s committees. As a member of a team each person is responsible for one part of the organisation of the high-standard events. Become experienced in how to manage projects at several levels and for different functions. Become the treasurer, arrange promotion, be responsible for the acquisition, work on secretary tasks or keep the overview as the chairman.
- You will write your own personal development plan to ensure a steep learning curve during your time at Sefa
- You will acquire skills like working in teams and communicating effectively, but you will also gain function specific competencies depending on what position you will execute within the committee
Bronze, silver or golden committees
Our committees are divided into three levels: bronze, silver or gold.
- Bronze committees are perfect for your first committee experience and take about five hours per week.
- Silver committees are more challenging, cost on average eight hours per week and are suitable for students with some previous work or committee experience.
- Golden committees present the top level of committees that will take twelve to sixteen hours per week. These committees are a good fit with students that have previous committee experience.
Get in touch with well-known companies
Get into contact with recruiters of high-end organisations and make sure they are present on your event!
Build on an extensive network
You, being in contact with interesting people representing high standard companies, are building a great business network as an active member of Sefa. Also, by having contact with other ambitious students you will enjoy a great network during your study and afterwards.
Make yourself at home at the faculty and in Amsterdam
You will be invited for all events that Sefa organises during the year. Get to know the faculty and enjoy the facilities that Sefa has to offer you in the committee rooms and outside. Discover the nicest places in Amsterdam by participating in our various events and activities.
Interested in becoming an active member?
If you are interested in becoming an active member, contact Floortje Merten by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or walk by our office in the E-building, room 0.02. Regardless of the application period, we are always pleased to have a chat about your committee preferences and ambitions!