TEDxUniversiteitVanAmsterdam is the successor of Sefa Conference and one of the five main pillars in Sefa’s academic domain. Sefa will work together with the UvA to organise a TEDx event; a day filled with brilliant speakers who inspire you through a suite of short, carefully prepared talks varied with thought-provoking videos.
The first TEDxUniversiteitVanAmsterdam event will be on Tuesday the 21st of September 2017 at the CREA Theather. Tickets will be available through the Sefa Webshop from the 4th of September onwards!
The theme of the event is Think Big! and it will host impressive speakers who deal with questions such as:
- What does it take to survive on Mars?
- Can technology be used to help us free ourselves from the saddest parts of the human condition?
- How will 5G impact my life?
- How will I travel in the future?
- How can I slow down ageing and live a longer and healthier life?
Follow TEDxUniversiteitVanAmsterdam on Facebook to get the latest updates regarding the event.