Interested in financial & economic news and affinity with Data Analytics?
We are looking for students that can support our Data Analysis team. You will be assigned to one of our project teams, conduct research and write search queries to retrieve the latest insights in companies, industries or specific topics. Your work is intellectually challenging and valuable for our client projects. You will get to experience Amsterdam’s start-up culture, while contributing to projects for leading Dutch and international financial firms, such as ING and KPMG.
Owlin is an ambitious technology startup based in Amsterdam, that is developing the next generation of real-time news analysis for financial professionals. We are located in a top floor office on the Stadhouderskade, with panoramic views on the city centre. Our hand-picked team of Data Scientists, Software Engineers, Business Hustlers and Designers is on the frontline of the Big Data and AI revolution!
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Good pay
- Intellectually challenging work that looks great on your cv
- Catered lunch and Friday drinks
- Pursuing or just completed your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in the field of Business, Economics, Econometrics or Finance.
- Interested in economic and financial news;
- Gifted with good analytical skills.
- Affinity with IT and query languages is a big plus;
- Smart, autonomous and proactive;
- At ease with languages (English, Dutch – feeling with French, German, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese and/or Chinese is a plus);
- Fun to have around.
Does the above profile apply to you? Don’t hesitate to apply!