You have finished your business-related study, congratulations!
Now you have 2 options: Choose to go the traditional route and join a large corporate for a nine-to-five job with a fixed career path OR opt for a hands-on job at a scale-up with infinite growth opportunities where you can make a real impact on the business success… If the choice is as clear for you as it was for me then you are the person we are looking for!
We are looking for the best young professionals with an infinite hunger to learn. Vainu will provide you with continuous training in sales and management. Our team always works hard to reach targets and we love to celebrate our wins with occasional skiing trips, office parties, different outdoor activities and team days. You will be working from our office at TQ, the fastest growing tech community in the Netherlands sponsored by Google and TNW.
What does it mean to be a Business Development Representative at Vainu?
You’ll get a chance to help other companies to grow by presenting and selling them our sales intelligence platform. Your job is to find prospects, contact them, book meetings, show them how Vainu can help them and close the deal. You have the full sales cycle in your own hands!
Why should you apply?
- you believe you are an A player and want the opportunity to prove it
- you enjoy working hard and getting rewarded for it
- you are an ambitious young professional,
- you want to be mentored by the best in the business
- you want a job where you get unique professional growth opportunities,
- you like to take ownership and have a commercial mindset,
- you want to be part a team that share the same values.
Skills & Requirements
- HBO/University degree (any discipline)
- a Dutch native speaker, fluent in English
- 1-2 years (part or full day) experience within sales is considered a plus
- hunger to learn and apply the Vainu Sales Playbook
- competitive and result-oriented approach
- Entrepreneurial & hands-on mentality
Vainu is leading the revolution in B2B sales. Back in the days, sales people were seen as annoying and pushy – nowadays a good salesperson can truly add value by offering the right solutions at the right time.
We build a sales intelligence platform which crawls the entire internet, collecting scattered company data and turning them into useful insights. In this way, we know exactly what’s going on inside a company and when it is the perfect timing to offer your product or service.
Vainu has 5 offices and 170+ colleagues in Amsterdam, New York, Stockholm, Helsinki, and Oslo.