Eden McCallum is a leading strategy consulting firm with an innovative business model – see our website for details: https://edenmccallum.com/
• Have a record of outstanding academic and personal achievement?
• Have a demonstrated interest in understanding how businesses work?
• Enjoy solving challenging problems with rigour and pragmatism?
• Have leadership skills and enjoy working as part of a team?
• Comfortable with collecting and interpreting qualitative and quantitative data?
• Confident, creative, resourceful and independent?
• Committed and keen to invest in your career?
If you recognise yourself in the questions above and you have recently completed or are about to complete your Master’s degree (excluding MBA) or are looking to move on from your first job, then please take a look at our website for an overview of our Analyst programme, a description of the Analyst role at Eden McCallum and profiles of our current Analysts and a number of our Alumni:
Here you will find details of our recruitment process:
• Applications for our September 2018 intake are now open
• Deadline for applications: 6th May 2018
• Include your CV (which will include all grades and transcripts) and cover letter
• Your cover letter should outline the 3 key reasons why you are attracted to Eden McCallum’s Analyst Programme
We look forward to hearing from you
The Eden McCallum Team